Borang Skim Amanah Rakyat (SARA) 1Malaysia
Skim Amanah Rakyat (SARA) 1Malaysia was opened for application on 30 Jan 2012. Application can be made at four participated banks namely Maybank, CIMB, RHB and BSN.
The reason why you should have the form prior to go to the bank is, the BPPSARA1M MUST be signed and WITNESSED – either by the Employer/Penghulu/Official at the Department of Orang Asli Development/Government Official in a Managerial Position /Member of State Legislative Assembly/ Member of Parliament.
Thus it is better to have witness signed before you fill up other forms as listed below:
- Loan Form from the participating financial institutions (if you take the loan scheme)
- Registration form of Unit Amanah Akaun Dewasa ASNB P1
- Additional Investment Form ASNB 21
- Redemption Form ASNB 31
- Investment Book Renewal Form BS3
- Risk Disclosure Statement (RDS)
Other documents required:
- Original and 2 copies of Mykad of applicants
- Original and 1 copy of Mykad of spouses (if applicable)
- Certified Income document
- For applicants and/or spouses, please provide original and copies of the latest three months’ Pay Slips or Bank Statements.
- For applicants who do not have Pay Slip or Bank Statement, the income declaration stated in BPPSARA1M Part C will be applicable.